Utilismart Corporation provides a secure cloud-based Online Data Solution for Distribution Utilities, Municipalities, Commercial and Industrial customers in North America. We manage Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) systems which include electronic meters, installed at a customer’s home or business, that provide near real-time monitoring of electrical consumption and operational data. The AMI system includes a sophisticated communications network and databases that retrieve and store information collected by the meters.
Utilismart Corp is presently inviting applications for the position
Duties and Responsibilities
• Preparing and conducting data quality audits.
• Operation and support for meter data collection systems and Utilismart proprietary systems.
• Electricity generator market bid process handling.
• Supporting operations team with innovative ideas for process streamlining and improving efficiency.
• Conducting various reports to ensure the integrity of our product and proactively identifying and resolving any outstanding issues.
• Daily communication with clients and partners (phone, email and/or written correspondence).
• The applicant must be able to apply technical skills to monitor networks, and to troubleshoot, validate, and/or resolve problems with hardware, software, and large volumes of data.
• Strong interpersonal skills and oral/written communication skills are required, as well as excellent analytical skills, mathematical skills, with a strong attention to detail.
• Strong knowledge of Excel and SQL considered an asset.
• Applicant must possess ability to work independently, and as a team player in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
• The applicant must possess a Computer Systems Technology Diploma or equivalent diploma/degree.
Qualified candidates are invited to send cover letter and resume to email@example.com