Take advantage of this exciting career opportunity with a successful and growing company enabling distribution utilities across North America to embark on their digital transformation journey. Envision the future and help us get there.
Utilismart Corporation seeks a highly motivated, experienced, and organized team player to join our growing team. Customer relationships are our top priority. As Account Executive, you will help grow the company by finding leads and closing sales deals with existing clients or new prospects. We offer competitive employee benefit programs to enhance employees’ health and quality of life. Our RRSP contributions allow you to plan for your future confidently.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as the main point of contact in all matters relating to customer’s concerns, needs, and wants
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
- Managing the entire sales cycle, from finding a potential client to securing a deal
- Discover new sales opportunities through networking and turning them into long-term partnerships
- Stay on top of accounts, making sure customers are receiving services that are meeting their needs
- Maintain accurate customer records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals
- Facilitate contract renewals and provide after-sales support to maximize customer loyalty
- Forecast and monitor account metrics for each customer
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products and services to identify cross-selling and upselling opportunities
- Present/demo products and services to prospective clients
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Develop exceptional working relationships with all relevant stakeholders
- Communicate progress regularly and collaborate to find new ways to improve business
- Work with multiple stakeholders to develop strategic sales and marketing plans
Requirements and Skills
- Exceptional communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Experience with contracting and RFP processes
- Contract negotiation skills
- 5+ years of account management and sales experience, preferably in the electric/water/gas utility industry
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Proficiency in customer success and relationship
- Organizational ability, time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent MS Office and CRM software skills
- Vehicle, driver’s license and frequent travel
Utilismart Corporation is a dynamic company with a portfolio of solutions that enable digital utility transformation. Utilismart data-driven solutions help utilities gain capabilities and realize efficiencies in regulatory accounting, meter-to-cash process automation, wholesale settlement, grid visualization, outage management, engineering analysis, work order management, asset management, energy management, and customer engagement.
Utilismart Corporation is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace. It welcomes applications from women, members of racialized groups/visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, and persons of any gender identity or gender expression.
Click here to learn more about Utilismart.
If you think you fit the bill, send a resume and cover letter through to email@example.com or apply on LinkedIn.