Utilismart Corporation is currently seeking a highly motivated, experienced, and organized Account Manager to join our growing team. Customer relationships are our top priority. As Account Manager, you will maintain our customers’ accounts, customer relationships and serve as our main point of contact. We offer dental, prescription drugs, fitness and other benefit programs to enhance employees’ quality of life. Our matching RRSP retirement program allows you to plan for your future with confidence. Don’t miss this exciting career opportunity with a successful and growing company enabling distribution utilities across North America to embark on their digital transformation journey. Envision the future and help us get there.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as the main point of contact in all matters relating to customer’s concerns, needs, and wants
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
- Stay on top of accounts, making sure customers are receiving services that are meeting their needs
- Maintain accurate customer records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals
- Facilitate contract renewals
- Forecast and monitor account metrics for each customer
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products and services to identify cross-selling and upselling opportunities
- Develop exceptional working relationships with all relevant stakeholders
- Meet regularly with other members of the team to discuss progress and find new ways to improve business
- Work with sales and other internal teams to develop strategic sales and marketing plans
- Communicate progress of quarterly, monthly, and yearly initiatives to stakeholders
- Analytical skills
- Proficiency with customer success and relationship
- Customer service experience from the electric/water/gas utility industry
- Problem-solving abilities
- Organizational ability and attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Contract renewal and negotiation skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ years of account management experience
- 5+ years of sales experience
- Ability to work on multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Professional certification (i.e., Strategic Account Management Association)
Utilismart Corporation is a dynamic company with a portfolio of solutions that enable digital utility transformation. Utilismart data-driven solutions help utilities gain capabilities and realize efficiencies in regulatory accounting, billing, settlement, grid visualization, digital transformation, outage management, real-time engineering analysis, asset management, demand response, and more.
Utilismart Corporation is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace. It welcomes applications from women, members of racialized groups/visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, and persons of any gender identity or gender expression.
Click here to learn more about Utilismart.
If you think you fit the bill then send your resume and cover letter through to firstname.lastname@example.org.