About the job
Utilismart Corporation has created and operates its own secure, cloud-based Meter Data Management (MDM) system along with a wide range of AMI/AMR software solutions and data services for Utilities, Municipalities, Commercial and Industrial and Residential consumers. Utilismart provides information needed to make informed business decisions about electricity, water and gas in the Smart Grid marketplace.
Reporting to the VP Operations & Corporate Services, our IT Manager will lead Utilismart’s IT Team and build a culture around delivery excellence and customer satisfaction. This individual will be responsible for the company’s internal IT Systems and information security in support of Utilismart’s growth.
- Define and execute the IT Strategy for the company
- Manage vendors and partners, including hardware asset management and procurement
- Manage licenses and deployment of software
- Administer the Utilismart network and related connectivity
- Prevent business disruptions proactively by addressing risks across our software and technology
- Maintain accurate, complete and up to date records related to information technology policies and our network
- Manage and develop the IT team and support our ongoing ISO27001 certification
- Uphold the Values, Mission and Vision of Utilismart Corporation
- Proven experience in an IT leadership role
- Experience in implementing and managing systems such as: VMWare ESXi Deployment and Administration, Windows Server Networks (Active Directory), Network Routing and Switching, SAN Deployment and Administration, Network Firewall and IDS/IPS, Network and Server Security
- Experience with security audits
- A degree, Diploma or Certificate in Computer Science, Network Technology or related discipline
- Industry recognized certifications – CCNA, CCNP or equivalent
Utilismart invites applicants from all qualified individuals. Utilismart is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applicants from women, members of racialized groups/visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, and persons of any gender identity or gender expression.
Apply for free on LinkedIn: https://bit.ly/3FxhMVx