Utilismart Corporation is currently seeking a highly motivated, experienced, and organized project manager with software development and management experience to join our growing team. As a Product Manager, you will lead the team responsible for designing and developing 21st-century utility software solutions and support the organizations’ global expansion and growth. We offer dental, prescription drugs, and other benefit programs to enhance employees’ quality of life. Our retirement program allows you to plan for your future with confidence. Don’t miss this exciting career opportunity with a successful and growing company enabling distribution utilities across North America to embark on their digital transformation journey. Envision the future and help us get there.
The Project Manager’s responsibilities include:
- manage product line,
- lead the software development team and development of major components of Utilismart
- Digital Utility Platform,
- develop and deliver product road map,
- actively contribute to solution architecture,
- deliver projects on time, on-budget and high quality,
- be responsible for providing leadership and direction,
- provide technical sales support,
- represent the organization at various events,
- implement the organization’s strategic objectives, and
- manage a geographically dispersed workforce
- Proven experience as a successful technical leader in a highly collaborative environment
- 5+ years of experience developing software solutions
- 5+ years of experience managing high performing product development teams
- 3+ years of data analytics/data science experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in designing and developing enterprise-level solutions
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Practical experience with modern software development technologies
- Excellent technical skills and ability to document software specifications and design
- Passionate team player and leader who thrives on solving problems and building strong
- Financial analytics and regulatory reporting experience is an asset
- Ability to work on multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
Utilismart Corporation is a dynamic company with a portfolio of solutions that enable digital utility transformation. Utilismart data-driven solutions help utilities gain capabilities and realize efficiencies in regulatory accounting, billing, settlement, grid visualization, digital transformation, outage management, real-time engineering analysis, asset management, demand response, and more.
Utilismart Corporation is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace. It welcomes applications from women, members of racialized groups/visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, and persons of any gender identity or gender expression.
Click here to learn more about Utilismart.
If you think you fit the bill then send your resume and cover letter through to email@example.com.