Utilismart Corporation is currently seeking a highly motivated, experienced, and organized Sales Director to join our growing team. Don’t miss this exciting career opportunity with a successful and growing company serving customers across North America and beyond. Envision the future and help us get there. We are offering an exciting career to an individual who is a hard worker, willing to learn, grow and have fun along the way. We are looking for an enthusiastic professional with extensive sales experience to accelerate the company’s growth through Meter Data Management System (MDMS), meter reading services, utility analytics, outage management, engineering analysis, and customer/member portal sales. Utilismart Corporation offers a competitive base pay with a commission structure for this position.
Utilismart Corporation is a dynamic company with a portfolio of solutions that enable digital utility transformation. Utilismart data-driven solutions help utilities gain capabilities and realize efficiencies in regulatory accounting, billing, settlement, grid visualization, digital transformation, outage management, real-time engineering analysis, asset management, and more.
- Develop and implement sales strategies
- Generate a pipeline of leads and opportunities
- Acquire new customers and sales
- Coordinate and execute cross-selling and joint marketing initiatives to maximize exposure and profitability
- Prepare operational and financial sales reports
- Coordinate and conduct sales presentations and product demonstrations in person and via webinars
- Represent the company at industry events
- 10+ years of sales experience in the utility industry
- 5+ years of sales leadership experience
- Extensive account management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Passionate team player and leader who thrives on solving problems and building solid relationships
Utilismart Corporation is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace. It welcomes applications from women, members of racialized groups/visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, and persons of any gender identity or gender expression.
Click here to learn more about Utilismart.
If you think you fit the bill then send your resume and cover letter through to firstname.lastname@example.org.