|The Green Button Alliance held a “Green Button Solutions Showcase & Ask the Experts” session May 24 on-site at DistribuTECH International in Dallas, Texas, and online.|
Expert speakers from GBA member companies educated attendees about Green Button market expansion; leading Green Button solutions; the latest Green Button Certified utility, community choice aggregator (CCA) and municipal utility Green Button Connect My Data implementations; use-cases and new services enabled by utility-provided access to open, standards-based Green Button energy data.
GBA Chair Syed Mir, CIO & VP Corporate Services of London Hydro and Jeremy J. Roberts, Executive Director of the GBA updated on GBA and Green Button market activities, followed by featured speakers including:
- Miro Karliclic, VP Business Development & Innovation, Utilismart;
- GBA Vice Chair, Daniel Roesler, founder & CTO, UtilityAPI;
- Jeff Hendler, CEO, Logical Buildings;
- Bob Champagne, VP, Customer Experience Innovation, Smart Energy Water (SEW);
- Jay Lewis, CEO, Big Data Energy Services (BDES);
- Vince Thomas, Director of Marketing, Rodan Energy Solutions;
- Caitlin Freemark, former Director of Sales & Marketing, SilverBlaze Solutions; and
- Zoran Stojanovic, Director of Information Systems, London Hydro.
Attendees learned first-hand how utilities are using (and customers are benefitting from) easy-to-use Green Button solutions that drive effective customer engagement, simplify energy management, and support DERs and decarbonization efforts.
A recording of the GBA’s “Green Button Solutions Showcase & Ask the Expert” is available on the GBA’s website.