Retail Settlement Variance Account (RSVA) Risk Manager is a centralized repository for your LDC’s meter, billing, financial and market data that standardizes, analyzes and validates your RSVA accounts.
This tool offers a comprehensive view into account balances and assesses their validity, reducing your LDC’s regulatory risk.
Regulatory & Financial Staff Benefits
- Unbilled revenue made easy
- Apply industry standards and best practices for the review of your RSVA accounts on a monthly basis
- RSVA balances are validated and flagged if further action is required
- Billing and financial systems are seamlessly linked with meter data
- Receive alerts for potential issues within each Group 1 RSVA account
Senior LDC Management Benefits
- Ask the right questions of your regulatory team prior to OEB and IESO certification and submission
- Summarize balances as acceptable or highlight if they are tending outside of the predetermined rangers
- Limit risk and exposure by early identification of potentially problematic balances