MERIDIO Solutions is the suite of applications that integrates with Utilismart Digital Utility Platform to enable digital transformation. It accelerates the mapping of distribution assets into utility’s geographic information system and it streamlines the end-to-end process of work order execution.
Works manages the work order and service ticket processes from front office to back office.
- Generates work or service orders and keeps all associated files in one place including customer information, construction planning designs, purchase orders, assembly information, etc.
- Oversees multiple workflows to ensure operational efficiency
- Tracks progress of the work order from estimate to completion
Designer is an invaluable tool that allows planning and staking teams to design new services. Using the utility’s design standards and compatible work units, Designer will manage the entire process from concept to build while supporting the staking process in the field.
- Uses GPS and asset data to design a new construction service, or maintenance jobs with accurate field data
- Enables planners to convert the work estimate to a work order
- Reserves the material in inventory
Viewer allows utility staff members to access the data contained in the GIS resource maps and associated customer information (CIS).
- Enables the view of all asset information from any device in any location
- Accessible to all team members at the same time
- Displays electrical network information
- Allows users to take and share notes
- Shows planned work orders on the map
Inspector empowers your field crew to accurately capture distribution assets on a map. Running on a rugged tablet with excellent GPS capabilities, this application is used to build maps in the field using your own standards book. Inspector offers accurate locations of distribution assets and can design new construction locations in the field. In this way, utility staff can utilize the solution for both inspections and recording asset information. The Inspector unit is used in the field to catalog assets and it automatically synchronizes the data with the GIS model.
- Builds maps in the field
- Collects data on inspection patrol or during any work order process
Time Tracker is a tool that eliminates paper-based time and resource and equipment tracking. It allows all staff to track time and task details across all departments and it provides accounting with detailed labor and equipment information about each job. It works on any device, so staff can enter time and resource usage from anywhere. Time Tracker integrates with payroll software to verify minimum and maximum hour requirements.
Inventory manages the warehouse material management of the utility. It integrates with Designer and your accounting system to accurately and effectively manage the purchasing, receiving, issuing, restocking, and logistics of every inventory part in your system.
- Ensures part availability using accurate forecasting
- Provides warehouse staff with all inventory data
- Delivers critical reports
- Produces complex costing data based on your utility’s business model
- Includes Mobile Inventory with optional handheld computer with barcode scanner